Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snowed In!

Last night the snow started falling around 7:30pm. We have had several nights of little flakes and about a millimeter of snow the next morning only to be washed away by the morning rain. Last night was slightly different though. I woke up for my first full day off from work in a long time to find inches of snow on the ground. For some this is normal, an everyday occurrence even. But for us Seattlites it doesn't snow very often and well . . we tend to panic. That is when you turn on the news and see piles of cars in ditches and power outages from our lack of preparedness for the winter. So today I am not even going to try to get out of my driveway. Today I am going to sip on my coffee, catch up on my book(s) and really take the day off for myself.

Hope everyone is staying warm!



xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment