Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Drinks!

With the sun peeking out here in Washington i'm getting in the mood for some cooling summer drinks. 
Recently I have found some really great recipes that I can't wait to try!
Champagne Grapefruit Mojito from Style Me Pretty Living
I am for sure going to make these mojitos over the weekend for my friends! I love how different they are with the champagne and grapefruit!

THESE non alcoholic Watermelon drinks look refreshing and perfect for Watermelon season!
DIY Starbucks drinks!

And last but not least I am very excited about these recipes for DIY Starbucks drinks. Don't get me wrong I love going out to grab a coffee and I will admit that I do it frequently but the cost can really add up! I am definitely saving this recipe for a day I can save some money and enjoy a Frappuccino at home!


xoxo Meg



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for re-posting my Grapefruit Mojito recipe, Meg! I hope you have a chance to try it out this summer! XO

    www.yourstrulypaper.com

    ReplyDelete